Consulting Services for Leaders and Teams
A growing number of leaders have discovered that everything they need to become optimally effective in the service of others lies within themselves. I consult with leaders to develop the single tool that is of greatest significance to their success: the inner self. Contemplative practices that prioritize a leader’s interior qualities cultivate the resilience necessary to remain effective under any circumstance. Self awareness, empathy, and compassion allow leaders to become fully present and lead from a place of clarity.
Contemplatively-oriented leaders are better poised to lead during times of uncertainty and adversity. Contemplative practices expand a leader’s capacity for inner strength, flexibility, resilience, and present-moment awareness so they can operate from a place of calm and make decisions in the highest service of their organization. For emerging and seasoned leaders, my consulting services are intended to:
- Increase self-awareness
- Improve productivity and creativity
- Reduce work stress and anxiety
- Promote responsiveness over reactivity
- Improve higher-quality thinking and problem solving
- Elevate workplace relationships and team dynamics
Visioning Equity, Inclusion & Diversity
Now more than ever, companies understand that social justice issues cannot be divorced from the workplace. Whatever employees face “out there” inevitably shows up in offices, cubicles, and virtual conference rooms. I help leaders safeguard the emotional well being of themselves and those they serve to create healthier, more productive, inclusive, and future-proof work environments.
Not to be confused with visualization, visioning is a distinct practice of inquiry that allows for profound and often surprising insights to be revealed, enabling thoughtful, intentional decision making and helping to create lasting, sustainable change. As your visioning consultant, I will guide you and your leadership team through this reflective process and then partner with you to develop a practical and actionable EID plan. Visioning for EID consulting services are designed to help leaders and teams:
- Identity and achieve opportunities for improvement in EID
- Examine unconscious bias and its impact in the workplace
- Approach EID from a position of empathy, compassion, and understanding
- Intentionally problem solve for meaningful change
- Discover highest shared vision and values
- Cultivate a mindful work culture and environment
Visioning is a guided process that provides the clarity needed to achieve strategic objectives. Not to be confused with visualization, visioning is a distinct practice of inquiry that allows for profound and often surprising insights to be revealed, enabling thoughtful, intentional decision making and helping to create lasting, sustainable change.
I will guide you and your leadership team through this reflective process and then partner with you to develop a practical and actionable plan in service of achieving the highest potential for your organization.
Visioning services are designed to help leaders and teams:
- Identity and achieve strategic objectives
- Enhance leadership capacity
- Cultivate a mindful leadership team
- Build a mindful organization and work culture
- Intentionally problem solve
- Discover highest shared vision and values
Lead Mindful meetings
Meetings are the primary mode for bringing people together to collaborate, discuss, plan, and strategize. The post-pandemic new normal promises to increase the need for meetings even more as organizations maintain remote work protocols. However, one of the most common complaints about meetings is that they are pointless and unproductive. By bringing mindfulness into our professional meetings, we bring presence, focus, and attention to those gatherings. As a result, attendees will experience time well spent and the organization will reap the rewards of improved results.
For meeting facilitators at every level, mindful meeting consultation will help leaders:
- Determine a meeting’s purpose and who should attend
- Set meaningful and concrete intentions for meetings
- Establish and share clear meeting guidelines
- Actively engage in meetings with present moment awareness
- Guide attendees in reflective practices so they are fully present and engaged
Let's Get Started!
Send me a message and let's schedule a time to chat about your goals for consulting.